The main thing I have been adjusting on is balancing work with everything else. Where before I seemed to have a lot of times for everything, I now have to delegate the time according to make sure things get done in a timely faster. This helps on the efficiency end I believe. ROMG and MD are not taking any new work until June 1st. This will allow us to wrap lingering projects, me to fully adjust to the 9-5 life, and a much needed breathier. So for last week:
- Grae Enterprises is gettin a refresh; launching a magazine Blog, an exclusive social networking site, and a tweaking of the current site. Designs up shortly.
- HouseDancer.com is also getting a tweak as well in time to prepare for the rollout of the exclusive interviews w/ house dance legends
- ROMG launched BeanPye.com, an assecories line of hand-painted creative products.
- Learning Drupal! It’s got some good and bad points. I will investigate further.
- Monthly Goals coming up this week.